Monday, December 10, 2007

YouTube Music

With all the exams coming up, i've been finding myself spending a lot of time on my laptop, using spare moments to catch up on school whereever I am, be it the library or while I do my laundry. I keep a decent library of music on my desktop, but my laptop has mybe two cd's that I've uploaded.
I started going on YouTube looking for music to pass the time while I work. I discovered that the collection of music on there is vast. You can just keep clicking related videos and keep getting more and more from the same artists. It's a crapshoot when you click on a related video and you get a cover. Most covers are pretty bad and I find myself going back to the version done by the original artist just to remind myself that it's not a bad song.
Anyways, to make this post more interesting, here's a big white guy singing Hey Ya!

No comments: