Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Meet my friend Hank Moody..



I don’t know for some reason I wish there was a real Hank Moody. Well I can’t say I don’t know why because I know why. It’s because I want to live vicariously through David Duchovny and his character Hank Moody.  Sounds pathetic but it is what it is. Did you see how attractive all those women were? This show makes Californian women look oh so gorgeous. How can a man not be tempted? No wonder Hank gets himself in the most ridiculous situations. Anyway, I wish that was my best friend. Ha-ha. 

 

 If you don't know, now you know. This is another one of my many favorite television shows. Californication is well into its third season now and doing quite well on Sunday night cable prime time. Networks HBO and Showtime go tit for tat with award winning shows. Californication has experienced tremendous success for only being in its third season. It has won an Emmy and a Golden Globe award.  The show is a comedy-drama that will have you bursting out in laughter and leave you reflecting on your relationships with loved ones. Hank Moody is a witty and promiscuous writer. He just can’t seem to keep his libido incognito. However, he is intelligent man and father who love his daughter and her mother very much. The plot is great and full of interesting and funny characters.  If you haven’t heard of this show start watching it because its good. 

No comments: