Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Game


I recently re-watched David Fincher's The Game the other night. It is still very surprising that some people have never heard of this movie, especially considering the popularity of Fincher's later films. Most notably: Fight Club. Well, and Panic Room but I'm honestly the only person I know that likes that movie.

Lately, I've been digging The Comedians of Comedy documentary. Especially Zach Galifianakis, whose act has grown absurdly more hilarious every year. I'm betraying my Mr. Show fandom, but I can do without Brian Posehn. His stand-up is very hit-or-miss, and I don't find Star Wars jokes that appealing. If they would have had David Cross in place of Posehn, I would have...laughed more.

Zach: I wish they made a morning-after pill for Denny's "Moons Over My Hammy"

No comments: