Friday, December 15, 2006

Procrastination is like masterbat...

I pretty much rule at life. This finals week is harsh. I have realized that i am addicted to marathons. It can be a marathon on any channel for the crappiest show or a show I've already seen, and i will watch it ALL DAY. Let's take for example, yesterday (aka "Study Day"). In order to reward myself for the hard work i put in Sunday-Weds at 3:15...I decided to relax and watch tv before I studied for my zoology final (NEVER take Bio 100 unless you desire depression). Anyways, I was flipping through the channels and came across the "America's Next Top Model Season 2" marathon on VH1. I was a woman posessed. I sat on the couch in my living room and watched that show from start to finish. I did not start studying at the library until 10pm for my final. I was there until 1am. I think i have a problem that i never knew about. The addiction hit me again today. It began after i awoke from my 4 hour nap after my Zoology final. I started watching the "Parental Control" marathon on MTV (aka the worst show ever). I couldn't stop. I had laundry to do, people to see...anything is better than watching that show.

I think that the networks needs to ban marathons during finals week. Or i could stay away from the television??

No comments: