Friday, January 25, 2008

Caught in the Youtube Web

The other day one of my friends sent me a Youtube video, which led me to click on other featured videos. I ended up finding tons of bloopers videos and that somehow took me to the "Worst Fight Scene Ever," featuring a guy in a lizard costume. Following that, I found tons of bad American Idol auditions, the worst Kung-Fu movie auditions, and finally, the "Worst Scenes Ever Seen:"



So, after all that, I’ve decided two things. 1) If you make or do anything “bad,” it will haunt you forever on Youtube and 2) Youtube really is great for promoting things. Those movies look absolutely terrible, but thanks to that montage, I now know they exist. After showing some friends and talking about it enough, we might rent one of the movies for laughs. I’m not a fan of American Idol, but my sister saw the bad audition videos and out of that, got interested in the show. Go figure.

No comments: