Wednesday, January 28, 2009

World's Best Job?

My new obsession is a show on the Travel Channel on Wednesdays at 10 P.M. ET titled "Man v. Food".

It's hosted by a man named Adam Richman, and his job entails traveling the country and stopping along the way at desirable food locations, stopping at three locations a show.

One of the restaurants generally has some kind of insane food eating competition like consuming 12 pounds of food that includes a five pound burger and five pounds of french fries that need to be consumed in one hour at Eagles Deli in Boston, or eating six of the famous Atomic wings from Quaker Steak and Lube.

I can truly say I am deeply jealous of Adam Richman. I have seen all the episodes of this season's Man v. Food at least once, and if I ever see it's on again, I will sit down to watch it again. Everything made on the show looks like it were to be made for a king. Every time I watch the show I wish I was there to eat all of the shown food, and then some.

What is not to like about pigging out to massive amounts of the best food you can find in the country???

No comments: