Friday, May 01, 2009

I Love You, Man

This is a quick scene from the movie I Love You, Man.



This movie stars Paul Rudd, who was also really funny in Role Models. What made I Love You, Man so enjoyable for me was the different kind of storyline it goes by. The basic summary of the movie is that Peter Klaven (Paul Rudd) is getting married but he doesn't have any real guy friends to be his best man at his wedding. So he goes on "man dates" to find some new friends. He winds up finding Sydney Fife (Jason Segal) and I won't give away anything more than that.
I would call this movie a well-rounded comedy in the sense that it's not just a stupid guy comedy that doesn't have any point to it, I would assume women enjoy this movie just as much as men do. Theres a specific part in the movie where Paul Rudd goes on his "slappa da bass" rant for like 3 minutes... sooo funny.

No comments: