Thursday, May 10, 2007

Gas Prices

I know that I am not the only one sick of putting $10 in the tank and not even getting half of a tank. I remember not to long ago that I could actually fill up for about $25, man I miss those days. It's like everytime I make some money I gotta put it in the tank. I mean after that I don't have nowhere to go but school because I'm broke. Sometimes I actually have to debate whether I want to put the whole twenty in the tank or just ten and keep ten for myself. Actually as I am typing this I am asking myself that question. I think I'm only going to put ten in the tank and keep the other ten.
My brother keeps bugging me about taking him places and he don't have no gas money so I want do it. Am I wrong? I don't think so. He even had the nerves to ask me to go and pick someone up for him for $2. I could have slap him right in his mouth just for even asking me something like that. It seems like people who don't have a car don't understand that cars need gas in order to run.
That's just something that was on my mind, now I gotta go put some gas in my car at least 3 gallons.

No comments: