Sunday, May 13, 2007

In response to (x2)

I am having the same problem as Jen has cited from her blog right now. Maybe not totally, but it is a common problem to stop mid paper and take an hr journey across the web. I read Jen's post and found it similar to the way some nights go in my paper writing world. I haven't really considered myself much of a procrastinator at all...until I discover some neat thing to go play with on the internet... but it really does take a lot of focus/drive to get anything done over a computer without spending an hour sidetracked sometimes. For instance, typing a paper I recently want to check my email, and I see on yahoo news that there has been a story broken about how Favre considered asking for a trade from the Packers. I read that story for 20 minutes, and when I get back to the paper, I have lost all train of thought. I smiled as I read the post, because I know that could be anyone...and it probably is...its me anyways some nights. It has indeed been a fun and intriguing journey through some of the media studies.

No comments: