Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Yes yes, not yo grandmas internet now

Good evening sports racers. I would have to say that after discovering the show with Ze Frank I am now mildly addicted. After watching a few tonight I saw one that detailed a woman who made over a million dollars online selling...well..its kind of funnier if watched on the show. Otherwise I don't really have a lot to blog about really. The episode after gets even better as he describes his sophmoric attempts at humor on his show. I think the mentioning of web 2.0 in our final class today applies to this, even if it is sophmoric humor that is actually quite funny the way he does it.

Yes yes.


http://www.zefrank.com/theshow/archives/2007/01/011707.html

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I agree, that is a particularly funny episode...and I also have a quasi-addiction to that show.