Sunday, May 13, 2007

In response to...

In our last class period we talked about how the blogging part of the class could be improved. One of the suggestions was to respond, or add on, to other classmate's blogs. So, that is exactly what I am going to do for my last JMC 262 blog.

I just read Melissa's blog and I couldn't help but laugh. It's so true, except my vice is the Internet. I do a lot of school work on the computer so it's very tempting, mid paper writing, to take a "short" break and hop on Internet Explorer. From there, the "short" break usually turns into a half hour break or more. I usually have a list of bands written on my hand that people have told me to check out. So, I go to wikipedia to look up the band first, then I go to myspace music to listen to samples of the songs. If I like them, I continue on to amazon.com to see how inexpensively I could buy the cd. Once you look at one band on amazon.com, they usually give you a list of similar artists. From there, the cycle starts all over again, and it's a vicious one.

It sucks that I am a procrastinator...I wish I wasn't, but I am. And, it is something that I have just learned to accept about myself. This, however, will be my last round of finals that I will ever have to procrastinate for since I graduate in 6 days, 8 hours, 30 minutes and a few seconds...but, who is counting?

Good-bye JMC 262 blog...it has been fun!

No comments: