Sunday, April 13, 2008

Modern dating shows

I don't know if it's just me, but isn't pretty much every reality dating show getting to be too much to handle? It's not like dating shows back in the day, like the Newlywed Game....now we have got shows like Tila Tequila and Brett Michaels trying to win true love. How do these people even fall in love with someone like them? I'm sorry, but you're on a show trying to win the heart of someone who's getting on 20 different people at the same time. This is no way to find true love, by trying to capture the heart of someone who clearly is not too into you. I've always found these kinds of shows to be pretty repulsive actually. It's just not my thing I guess, you know...going out of my way to try and win that "key" or "rose every episode, but have the person in return making out and sometimes getting too friendly with my competition. If these D-list celebrities think that having their own reality show will find them their true love, they are out of their minds. Most of the time these contestant go into these shows acting like crazy obsessed idiots. If I were famous, I would definetly not want to have a reality show where contestants try out to come onto my show in hopes to by "the one". It's creepy. Half of these people probably MySpace stalked Tila Tequila before even coming onto the show. And to think that she's famous for pretty much close to nothing is sad.

No comments: