Friday, April 11, 2008

Yo Gabba Gabba!

Considering our talk yesterday about kid’s television shows, I thought I’d bring up the kids show Yo Gabba Gabba! It’s a children’s television series that was created by the MC Bat Commander and other indie artists. It started last year and seems to have a great success with children. I think it’s a fresh entertaining show with a different spin then most children shows. It’s hosted by a character named DJ Lance Rock, and five toy monsters: Brobee, Foofa, Muno, Plex, and Toodee. A lot of crazy things happen on this show like, Biz Markie teaching kids how to beat box, Mark Mothersbaugh from Devo teaching kids how to draw and much more fun stuff that I enjoy watching. The show has kid friendly songs and a wide range of guests like Rahzel, The shins, Mya and Elijah Wood does an awesome puppet master dance. The show does have an absurd style of humor that is intended for adults but that is also kid friendly. I’m not saying it’s better than Blues Clues but it is easier to sit through.








1 comment:

The Lish said...

I'll say it.... it's better than blues clues