Friday, April 24, 2009

Castle

I am a little bit of a television fanatic and I recently found a new show that I love! It comes on right after dancing with the stars, a show that I watch religously, and I became addicted. The show is called Castle. It is about a writter who writes romance, mystery novels and is basing his next charcater on a detective named Kate Becket. Throughout the show the two of them go at it with this witty banter. You know they are going to get together eventually but it is definatly going to be prolonged throughout the season, if not seasons. I think it has a really good mix of humor, and serousness in it. It holds your attention the whole way through and as the season continues you learn more and more about the characters, their lives, and the people in them. You learn why they act the way they do. I think it is a good idea for the show to do it this way and just give you a little bit at a time. It keeps you interested because you want to keep learning about these characters as the show goes on. You start to really want to get to know them, become attached to them, and want what they want. The show is written really cleverly and I think it can hold a really broad audience. I hope this show continues and maybe some of you will want to watch it after reading this. I would give it an A+!!!

No comments: