Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FML...The newest craze on the internet

While reading people's Facebook statuses lately, I've noticed more and more people using the letters FML. Not knowing the meaning, I decided to investigate the meaning of these three letters. I soon found out they were the acronym for the website entitled F-My Life. The entire site are people making posts about bad events that occurred during their day, which make them vent and say, F- My Life. The site looks very simlar to a twitter page, with the posts consisting of 150 word stories. I must admit, there is a sick side of me that gets enjoyment reading the bad parts of someone else's . Some of the things posts are quite hilarious while others aren't very funny at all. If for nothing else, it's worth checking out to see another example of a website whose content is created by the very people viewing it.