Sunday, September 24, 2006

FLAVOR FLAV!!!

Ok, so i just got done watching The Flavor of Love with my roomates (we watch it every sunday). We are obsessed with this show. I don't know why I love making fun of it so much. Hm....maybe its the fact that Flavor Flav is the craziest most unattractive person who has a show that is based on...well, him getting some. This is the second season, and for both seasons he names the women that come on the show. Right now Crazy, New York, and Deeelicious are the three remaining contestants (Bootz jsut got the boot..pun intended). Why is this show so popular?...I don't understand it, but I do know i like it. Maybe because I want to secretly wear a clock around my neck, and have it be cool, OR i want to be able to wear horns on my head and a grill in my mouth...yes i think thats it. Well now that i spilled my guilty pleasure to everyone, i think ill go watch MTV's sweet 16!

No comments: