Friday, September 29, 2006

Movies

So I went to see Talladega Nights and Jackass Two this week, I've been sick so all I can do is sit around, and whereas my boyfriend found them both hilarious my sister and me did not. I don't understand this. Within both movies there were some funny parts, but most of it was rather stupid or blatant trying to be funny which does not entertain me. During most of Jackass I had to turn my head rather than watching people hurt themselves. Although every boy that I have talked to that watched these movies found them to be extremely funny I have talked to many girls that agree many parts of them are very stupid, grant it some girls did also find it very funny. I do not recommend either movie when you are sick though, rent something and watch it on your couch.

No comments: