Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm sort of grossed out...

Ok, i know that someone has already commented on Facebook, but i was looking on it today and was invited to be in a group titled: If this group reaches 100,000 my girlfriend will have a threesome. ok, i'm jsut going to copy and paste the description of this...

We NEED To become the LARGEST group on Facebook. According to my gf, if you can get the group to that amount she will allow video footage of our threesome to be taken.The rights to take pictures were already earned at 300,000 members.

So here WAS the deal:If I can make a facebook group with over 100,000 people in it before the end of the semester (Dec 31, 2006), I can have a threesome with my gf and a girl of my choosing.

The back story:Like any red-blooded college guy, I've come to the conclusion that the idea of a threesome is perhaps one of the greatest things imaginable (right behind midget tossing).Naturally, I have bugged my girlfriend, Holly, to partake in this dream of mine on multiple occassions... sadly, she has declined every single time. The other day (September 4th, 2006 to be exact), she and I were talking about Facebook for some reason or another and she mentioned how she's a member of some group called the "Largest group on Facebook" and she mentioned how hard it must've been to get a group that size together.I promptly slapped her (jk darling)... and told her that anyone, given the proper idea, could make a facebook group of larger than normal size.And just like that, the bet was formed.

So INVITE everyone you know and help me on my quest for sexual salvation.PLEASE HELP. My manhood thanks you in advance.300,000 members. Wow!

So I joined this group, though now...thinking about it, That is kind of weird. I doubt the girlfriend will follow through. Which is sick of me to say, i know, but im fascinated with this. One guy from Georgia who is now famous and has shirts and hats and stickers with sayings like...Can i be the third girl?...wow, 300,000 people around the country are waiting for this guy to have his fantasies fulfilled. Where else do you find people rapped up in other people's business...non other than good ol' Facebook. Now that everyone knows im a Facebook stalker (not really), I'll change the subject to make this a double entry...

Since it's 9/11....I was wondering if anybody has been watching all the movies that have been playing on tv recently. And if so...what do you think about them?...just curious, any who...see ya in class!

No comments: