Friday, September 22, 2006

Tyra

As I wake up this morning I turn on the tv and since I have no cable in my room, I am resigned to watching the Tyra Banks Show. Normally I would turn the channel and take my chances with whatever is on the other networks but this particular episode has grabbed my attention. Today's guest is none other than Flava Flav. I don't know about the rest of you but his show, Flavor of Love, is one of my guilty pleasures. Despite the fact that Flav is one of the most repulsive people I've ever seen, for some reason i can't get enough of him. Why do these women go on a show and embarrass themselves for the chance to date Flav? Especially considering he comes right out and says he's not looking for love and he just wants to "have fun." The more I hear these women talk the more I understand. Check it out for yourself. FLAVA FLAV!!!

No comments: