Friday, September 22, 2006

This is getting annoying. Does everyone have to be talking about the new iPods?
Yes, I’ve seen how tiny the Shuffle is; Yes, I’ve seen how they made the Nanos in the fabulous colors; And yes, I’ve seen that that apple will offer movies and games for the iPod.
Too all that I say, Blah!
Who care is the Shuffle is the size of a matchbook all that makes it is easier to loose and or brake. And second it’s still a iPod shuffle. As far as iPods go they are useless to the average consumer.
For the Nanos I am sick of those metallic colors. Way to go Apple you couldn’t be more creative and get a new color scheme. How about going back to the neon colors you used for the G3s back in there day. Do consumers really need pink or light blue still?
Now for the worst, Who really wants to watch a movie on an iPod screen? That’s slightly better than watching them on your phone, please people get a portable DVD player, or the semi waste-of-space the PSP.
And for games on an iPod, this is easy people, get an older iPod a first, second or third gen.. Then it’s called installing Linux on the Ipod. With this one can play all the games they want from Tetris to Wolfinstien. much better than the twelve or so choices that Apple give one.

Here's the sight to put Linux on an iPod Click Me

Over and Out

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Indeed, watching a movie on an iPod screen is a bit absurd. Then again, I forget what it was like to be 13, where my media was what I had in my pocket or backpack. I feel like it was really important to my identity, being able to have private media space, away from home, even if it was only a walkman (yea, tapes... I'm old). Either way, kids are wired, if you can buy it on a DVD its already old. Not that I agree, or can do any more than guess. Still, the iPod trend IS changing and apple ought to be worried.