Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Journal Sentinel

When I find myself with access to a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel there are only a few sections I am interested in. Being a sports nerd I immediately pull out the Sports page. I rarely read the front page and first section because all I see is blah blah campaign finance blah blah republican/democrat blah blah. I next take a look at the Metro section because you can always read some stupid criminal stories and at least the others are relevant to my everyday life. Plus, the back page of the Metro is always a treat, Encore. This glorious section is full of interesting nuggets of entertainment news. For example today Shakira has been nominated for 5 Latin Grammys, charges have been filed against drunky Paris Hilton, and clebrating his 55th birthday....Meat Loaf!! This Bud's for you Meat. Once these sections are done its time to excercise my brain with the Good Morning section. Jumble first, Cryptoquip next, and finish up with the main event: Sudoku.(note:crossword puzzle way too hard) I guess my point is the Journal is sweet even if the "real news" isn't all that interesting or relevant.

1 comment:

michael said...

The Times x-word can be damn near impossible but it gets progressively harder day by day. Mondays are pretty easy even for beginners. Fridays and Saturdays are really challenging. Sundays aren't that hard, they're just big and take a long time.