Friday, March 16, 2007

Nostalgia

You know, these days I run the risk of feeling nostalgic for "the good old days", which I feel way too young for. I just realized that a lot of time me and my friends usually invite each other to events using facebook and myspace instead of calling and talking to each other. Usually we don't even talk about the event on the phone; we message each other. Ergo I caught myself feeling nostalgic for just a few years ago when I actually talked to many of my friends on the phone. And at 20 I feel a little young to be nostalgic, though many people seem to be feeling that way about the 90s already. I guess anything feels great once it's gone! But it's almost mind boggling to think about how big myspace has grown. Everyone has a profile on it, and every movie and tv show seems to have a page. Furthermore, it seems that any show or music group that's popular or just promoted on myspace earns a good profit. It makes me wonder what else will happen with it in the next few years.

No comments: