Friday, March 30, 2007

watching CNN all day sucks

So the receptionist at my work is on vacation and I have been sitting up front doing her stuff for the past two days. We just got new HD Flatscreen plasma TV's (not even sure what that really means) and it plays CNN all day long. I am not a big CNN watcher but I assumed that it was this big news station that covered all kinds of news, especially political. Well I happen to think that CNN sucks. They play the same news stories over and over and over again. I am really suprised. I thought that being a news station, they would cover more stories and current events than they do. I am especially surprised to find out that they cover celebrity news almost as much as real news. I'd like to hear more current events instead of hearing over and over again about how tornados hit yesterday and Gonzales is fighting for his job. I thought I'd never say this but thank god I actually have some work to do while I sit up here so that I can tune CNN out because if I have to hear about Britney Spears and Kevin Federline's divorce settlement one more time today, I think I'm gonna just walk out.

ok back to work!

No comments: