Saturday, October 07, 2006

Ellen Degeneres: Here and Now

I don't know how many people have HBO or browse through the DVD bin at Wal-Mart where they have $5.50 gems. I must say, i found a true prize in the bin about a month ago. At my house in Ohio we have HBO and i have caught the end of the Ellen Degeneres' comedy special a couple times, and it was always hilarious. When i saw her sitting in the bin, i spared 5 bones for a good laugh. My roomates were very skeptical about watching the video with me because no one can really stand her talk show. Little did they know that we would be quoting her until the day we die! The video is hysterical. I've said a lot of things are hilarious and amazing in this blog, but this time a I'm serious. She makes fun of random things that everyone does everyday. One of my favorite topics in the video is when she talks about tripping. You think you're having a great day and you're looking great and all it takes is one little trip to suck the coolness right out! haha, SO TRUE. everyone has done it! Also she makes fun of how if you can't get a jar open there is always that one person that is like, "give it, I got it. I got it. give it."

Seriously, if you have HBO you have to try to watch it. If you don't, the 5 dollar bin at Wal-Mart on Capitol is calling your name. It changes lives.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6p3x6-qnRI

No comments: