Sunday, October 01, 2006

OTH

The premier of One Tree Hill was on last wednesday on the new "CW." I have to say it was intense. I have followed the show forever and it is always great, they know how to deliver. I don't think me or any of my roomates were breathing during the first ten minutes. OTH always has interesting plot lines. I can not stand The O.C. I think that show is absolutley rediculous. A lot of my roomates were obsessed with that show until i made them watch OTH with me and now they are hooked. On the O.C. every show was about the same thing; Ryan and Marissa having a tiff or Seth and Summer are on again, off again. Nothing ever changed. I am for sure not tuning in this year. One Tree Hill actually knows how to keep the viewer interested. I also love all of the music they play on their episodes. During the show they played an awesome song by Dashboard Confessional. I came back to my room and downloaded it afterwards. I listened to it on repeat...a little too much. After this weekend I heard it in the Oakland Trat on friday, George Webbs at 4am on early saturday morning, and I heard it in American Eagle yesterday. It's wild.
Here is a link to listen to the song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCMN5qypLlA
You should check it out, especially all the ladies. The lead singer, Chris Carrabba, is very easy on the eyes.

No comments: