Sunday, October 15, 2006

Girly Stuff

Ok boys, it's time to close your eyes because gross "girly stuff" is on the agenda. Women, how many of you have a great, non-painful, (maybe I'm stretching it with this one) fantastic time when you've had your period? I mean, come on....maybe there are a few blessed individuals out there who have no problems and don't mind the monthly burdens of being a woman, but I know that the majority of us would basically like our time of the month to burn in hell. Not only is it a physical distraction from our enjoyment of everyday life but it probably costs us about $70-170 dollars a year depending on certain products we may use. Now I understand that some of us may dream of making it all go away or at least having someone around to help us through these monthly distresses, but I never knew that a "sanitary napkin" company would feel that they would be the ones to make it all better. Always, famous to many woman across the globe. Always there for you, always around when you need it most, always a happy period.......WHAT? AlWAYS A HAPPY PERIOD?!?!?!?! I guess I don't understand Alway's new take on their packaging. Never have I known ANYONE to have a happy period, and believe me I've known plenty of women who have gone through everything. (I know at this point some of you may be thinking "what about the women who've had a hysterectomy?" That doesn't count, they don't have to experience periods anymore.) All in all, no offense men, but I think it was a man on their creative team that came up with that one. So boys, if you have a girlfriend or are married or are just simply free spirited with your dating life, have some sympathies for those women. Periods are not always happy, nor are they ever.

1 comment:

michael said...

It's funny how being told that you won't find something interesting makes you pay closer attention.