Thursday, September 06, 2007

YouTube's Finest

I recently moved out and have yet to get cable. Trust me, I'm dying without it but YouTube has semi saved my life and has fed my addiction to visual entertainment. If your humor is anything closely related to mine, you'll find this video to be hilarious...drunk or sober! To make a long story short I heard about this video while playing sand volleyball this summer at Root River in Franklin. It just goes to show the impact word of mouth has among a large group of people. YouTube has clearly gained popularity as a form of Internet entertainment and this video has been viewed over 859,000 times and commented on over 3,300 times since its post on February 12, 2007. After watching this video several times on my own and also with friends, we’re now the cool kids who quote almost every line and post them to eachother’s Facebook accounts.

Here is the vid

No comments: