Monday, November 13, 2006

Best Week Ever!

I love recap shows, shows that tell you about everything that has happened ion the media the week prior, just in case you missed it. The best thing about it, is that they take real media and show you just how funny the actual story is by having comedians tell you about it. Best Week Ever on MTV, and the soup on E! network are probably two of the best and most recognizable shows that have this format. I also love list shows, any show like Best 80's songs 1-100, or greatest sports injuries coundown of all time.
The reason I say that I like all these different kinds of shows is because my attention span is so short for the garbage that is on tv and in the media that I just want to see little funny clips to satisfy me. Or maybe a little bit it is the nostalgia factor when i atch shows like I love the 80's, and I can say oh!! I remember Baby rollerblades...my sister had that. Actually I think it is for all those reasons and I think most may agree that these shows are addicting, maybe not in their entirity,but if your flipping the stations and you find one, you wuill probably watch it through till commercial break.

No comments: