Thursday, November 16, 2006

Digital is the Best Ever!!!

I’ll be honest, I still live at home with my parents. There are many reasons why I like living at home: free food, free rent, and just this past week my parents got digital cable with HD on our big screen. So now I get that for free too. It is safe to say I have finally moved into the 21st. I never knew how clear the picture can be with digital cable. I was watching the Bucks game on Fox Sports HD and every now and then I would switch to regular Fox sports just to see the difference. Wow!!! I could see the sweat dripping off the players onto the court and I could see every little bump-grip on the basketball. It was amazing. When I would watch it on regular I could hardly see the crowd, but when it was on digital channel I could see every person all the way to the top of the arena. Then tonight I watched the college football game. I could see every blade of grass, even the missed patches the grounds crew forgot to cut. I noticed a little difference in the regular programming of the digital cable, but I would have to say watching digital mostly benefits those who watch sports. Lucky for me, my parents are huge sports fans.

No comments: