Friday, November 03, 2006

dddddd do you have it? GUTS.

I miss old school Nickelodeon. I watch the channel GAS sometimes when my roommates and I are hanging out in the living room at 1am. That channel is amazing! It has "Legends of the Hidden Temple," "Finders Keepers," "Double Dare," "GUTS!," "Global Guts," and "Figure It Out"!!! Could life get any better? All of those shows are so awesome. It takes me back to childhood when I wanted to be on the show and go to Mo for the scores. Mike O'Malley was so intense. I also miss "Hey Dude" and "Salute Your Shorts." I think if those shows were still on today it would ruin the nostalgia. During the summer two years ago Nickelodeon showed the first episode of "Salute Your Shorts" randomly, and it was terrible. All of those shows are "awesomely bad" as VH1 would say. The same goes for "Full House." If that show were to try and premier it would fail miserably. Well, I take that back because Bob Saget is amazing.

Anyways, I miss the days when Nickelodeon actually had shows with people on it. I'll just have to stick to the GAS channel and live my dreams of being on "Guts" during halloween. Honestly, who wouldn't want a piece of the awesome rock? And no, the AgroCrag is not on Ebay. Rumor has it they didn't even let the kids keep it! :(

No comments: