Monday, November 06, 2006

drunk line

so i really never have anything media related to write about cause i suck at thinking, but i'll just tell you about my weekend which involved some media action. so me and my friend lindsay came home from the bar and were really giddy so we decided to call fm102.1's drunk line. the drunk line is just an answering machine for the station where anyone can call at anytime and say whatever they want that will maybe be aired that following monday on the kramp and adler morning show. as an intern for the station, calling this number while drunk was probably not the smartest move but thanks to losing my voice i hopefully remained unidentified. so we called this thing probably around 7 times cause we're retarded and kept laughing and then hanging up. one of our genius ideas for a message included me saying "hang on", lindsay farting with her mouth, and then me saying "see ya". you can only imagine how hilarious this immature idea was at the time. no matter how funny we thought we were we still didn't make the cut today. lindsay woke up at 6:30am to see if we were on the air but no dice.

No comments: