Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Firefox Split Broswer etc.

So to follow up on some things I mentioned in class:

-If you want to try an alternative to Internet Explorer (or if you use a Mac, Safari), download Firefox. It's free and easy. One of the best things about it is that it can be customized using add-ons like the split browser I was telling you about. Here is a screenshot I took of my own computer with the split browser a couple of weeks ago:

Split Browser

I can read an article on the left while sort of paying attention to a video on the right. Download it and see what you think.

-I mentioned the other day that I save bookmarked links using a web application called del.icio.us, so here is a link to my del.icio.us bookmarks. The videos we watched this week in class are here in case you missed them, wanted to watch them again, or whatever.

No comments: