Saturday, February 10, 2007

I saw an example of MTV encouraging people to visit their website when 
I watched one of their new shows called Underage and Engaged.  At the 
end of the show the new groom's mother asked if they wanted to come 
over for breakfast and they basically said, "If you want to know what he
said, go to our website."  I actually laughed.  Love em or hate em, you gotta admire MTV for knowing where the trends are. 
Also, I recently realized that I now get most of my news from the web.  
I know what's going on with news and entertainment because when I sign 
in b to google or  yahoo or whatever, I see the most recent news bulletin or 
ad or whatever.  So now when I think about it, the way I get and receive 
information has changed 
a lot.  I knew about Anna Nicole that way, and about that astronaut love triangle, 
as well as the new aqua teen hunger force movie...that should be very interesting, 
can't wait for that!!!

No comments: