Sunday, February 04, 2007

super bowl commercials

So I was online checking my MySpace account ... and I saw a bulletin posting with a link to a website with all the super bowl commercials [ http://www.myspace.com/superspots ]. I thought the commercials were alright this year; it seemed a lot of them were animated. Overall I thought the Bud Light and the Doritos ads were the best. The Bud Light ads of 'Rock, Paper, Bud Light,' 'Bud Light Immigrants,' and 'Bud Light Slap' were all pretty creative and what [I think] are probably going to be the most liked ads [most popular] of the super bowl. I thought the Coke commercials appeared as if they were trying to hard to make an ad that was different. The animated commercials threw me off ... I am curious to know why so many animated ads were produced? Video games and Pixar films are definitely 'in' at the moment ... perhaps staying within the trend was enough of an answer to choose to have that type of an ad - "nothing succeeds like success."

PS. and K-Fed was in an investment commercial...? Oh, ok.

No comments: