Sunday, February 04, 2007

It is all magic

I found magic berry about a year ago, and due to the super bowl hype I wanted to bring him back to the blog for a reason. This morning, I was browsing online news clips about tv spots and ads being produced just for online use in the superbowl and I thought it was amazing. I think I enjoyed magic berry so much because it pokes fun at what should be poked fun at, the numerous amount of people actually making careers out of the information age. I think it is good for both sides and it shows that the internet is all magic. There is an abundant amount of slight of hand information flying around, which we see about 10% of in the final product, and it is used for entertainment uses, but also to spark curiosity in the unknown. Some of this slight of hand information we do not see, has been deemed detrimental to us, but for the most part, the notion of a person making an entire career online is now starting to become a reality.

No comments: