Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Storm?

Just when I thought winter was over or at least there would be no more snow, here we go again. I heard yesterday that it would snow but I was hoping the weather forecasters were wrong. I really got mad with FOX 6 because this was something I just didn't want to hear. I know it's not there fault but I had to mad with someone. I remember last Spring break when we got some snow, so I was just hoping we wouldn't get any this year. On FOX6 they said it would start at about 3 a.m when it wasn't snowing around that time I was so happy. Then when I woke up at about 1pm there was snow everywhere and on the news they were showing things that would be closed today. This spring storm is worse than last years I think. I hope when we get back to school all of the snow is clear because it's already hard enough to find a parking space as it is. Hopefully this will be our last snow fall for a while. I'm sure you all feel the same. Holla!!

No comments: