Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tiger Woods vs everyday men

It seems that Tiger Woods and his affair make the major news stories of the day. My main issue with Tiger's affair is that he affair is causing more waves than an affair between a normal run of the mill man and women. I feel that there are more newsworthy stories than an affair. Another thing with the Wood's drama is the fact that the media won't let it go. It seems that almost every other day a new women comes forward saying that they were with Woods. Why can't these women stay in the shadow? I don't know about most people but I am tired of hearing about affairs on the news when there are other events happening in the world that affect more people than an affair involving the mayor, police chief and "celebrity". I now will not click or watch a certain news show if they start off with breaking news about another affair.

No comments: