Thursday, October 11, 2007

I Love Home-Made Crafts!

OK, this one is pretty sweet.

I unfortunately have to admit that it doesn't have a lot to do with the media in the context of how the product is being presented, but from my point of view we see product advertisement, (I admit I went out and bought some of each ingredient,) and the use of YouTube.

If you've already seen or heard of this I apologize but I think it is ridiculously clever.

There was trouble loading it onto my blog so I highly recommend you visit the YouTube Page instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drfX2V3AFus&mode=related&search=

What I think I enjoy most about this posting is the fact that these guys did not upload this video to get famous nor rich by means of YouTube. They did it because something was genially interesting and fun for them, and they felt it necessary to share it with the world in hopes that people will pass it on.

It seems rare now-a-days to find something on YouTube that isn't in regards to a celebrity mishap, or a crazed movie fan reenacting scenes from a science fiction phenomenon. We then hear about/see them in every media outlet announcing how they will possibly have their own reality T.V. show...

It's just a little refreshing to see some people are just out to have fun.

1 comment:

sarah said...

Can you describe it more? Or maybe the link's broken? Youtube says the video was removed because of a third party copyright claim. =[