Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Sex & the City Movie

Since Sex and the City went off the air there have been a lot of rumors about a movie coming out. For those of you that have been hiding under a rock and never saw the show, it's about four women living in New York City trying to find romance. The television show was absolutely hilarious and fun, which was probably why it was so successful. I believe there were a total of six seasons. The show ended in a way that kept the audience wanting more.

Finally, I've read in US Weekly that they are in the process of making the film. They even provided pictures of Sarah Jessica Parker's character, Carrie, in her wedding dress. Personally, I wouldn't wear a feather on my head to get married, but hey I'm sure Carrie would! I just hope that the movie is as good as the television show, because I'm sure the audience is going to have high expectations.

No comments: