Friday, October 26, 2007

TV on the Internet

I missed the Office last night. This never happens; I've invested hours upon hours of Jim-and-Pam, Dwight-and-Angela, Michael-and-Jan drama that missing one half-hour segment would possibly ruin my life.

Ok, overdramatics aside, I'm a big fan of the Office. If I miss an episode, I have a few options.

First, I can read about it online. One amazing innovation of the internet has been Wikipedia, which has synopses of every episode online.

A second option I have is going to NBC's website and watching the episode online. This works well for people because they can watch it at their own convenience. It still comes with commercials, however.

Finally, my neighbor has TiVo, and she's a big Office fan, too. This is probably the option I'm going to take because it offers me the chance to watch the episode in full, at my own convenience, and I can skip the commercials if I want. I also don't have to worry about lagging possibilities that I would online.

Anyway, please don't tell me what happens; I have to watch it! :)

No comments: