Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My long lost love...

I was walking around Best Buy this weekend and was in awe at all the video and computer games that are around. It inspired me to resurrect a favorite game of mine from back in the day...Rollercoaster Tycoon. I have never been much into computer games save The Sims and Rollercoaster Tycoon because I grew up on Sega. Yes, Sega. Genesis and Dreamcast, I've got them both. Sonic the Hedgehog, awesome! But that technology is, dare I say it, old.

So, I've gone back to the good ol' PC and I was hooked for the entire weekend! Trying to complete the old games I had saved from years ago was just so much fun! Like I said, I am not much into gaming, but this game just rocks! The strategy involved in getting people to the park and trying to maintain a certain profit, rating or whatever had me hooked. Didn't much care for the guests throwing up all over the place, but hey, I guess that's the price I pay for having kick ass rollercoasters in my park. And I think I have just discovered my new procrastination tool...oh bother!

No comments: