Thursday, February 05, 2009

The Baby Commercials

Lately when watching tv I have caught a lot of the talking baby commercials. I think it was such an innovative idea to make the commercials. It is so humorous to see these little adorable babies talking like they are adult men. I would have to say my favorite is the one where there are two babies, one is white and the other is African American. I honestly don't even know what the commercial is about, it really just caught my eye because of the humor in it all. These commercials have started this baby hysteria, I think this is such a good idea because there are so many different directions you can go with these. These babies have branded the product and draws you in as a viewer to watch the commercial, even if you are like me and don't even know what is being advertised. Here is another little clip just for pure entertainment just because I love the commercials so much!

No comments: