Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oscar Sunday


Sooo I know the Oscars are approaching and I'm getting pretty excited! I think that there is a lot of potential for a great race, with the winner for best picture pretty up in the air. I've seen one of the movies in the running, "The Reader", which I really enjoyed. I also heard that "Milk", "Slumdog Millionaire" and "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" were excellent films, and plan on seeing those soon. What's great about the movie theaters close to campus (Oriental Theater, Downer Theater) is that they feature a lot of these Oscar nominees. Its great that UWM students have access to these films at a reasonable price in great old theatres. This Sunday will be exciting to see who steals the show and captures the ultimate prize- an Oscar!

No comments: