Friday, February 27, 2009

AllMonster.com

I was told I should blog on my website, www.AllMonster.com, this week. AllMonster is a site I created to share my passion for the world of monster trucks that I have had since I was three years old. It has made me a bit of money, but that's not why I do it. I wanted to create a place that was free of rumors, myths, and the like about the sport, and was a "just the facts" type of place to go for the drivers, crew, and fans that enjoy the sport and its positive aspects. I have interviews, photos, sponsors, videos, and much more there, and encourage anyone to check it out. What is traditionally viewed as a "hick" or "redneck" sport has come a long way, and I hope that someone will find the site and enjoy it as much as I enjoy running it. THanks!

No comments: