Thursday, February 07, 2008

American Idol Season 7 Atlanta Auditions - Asia'h Epperson



American Idol has always been a source of entertainment for me. I enjoy watching them especially during the auditions. I was watching the American Idol season 7 on Tuesday. I saw this beautiful girl came in for the audition try to get the ticket to the Hollywood. This girl touched my heart and made me cry by her story. Her story was about her father got into an accident and passed away before she came to do the audition for the American idol. She said, her father always wanted her to be happy, and succeeding as an American Idol is her dream. The song she picked for his father made me cry. I was amazed by her braveness and persistence during her singing because she could have put herself down with her situation. I could not believe the situation that she went through. Even though she had a hard time, her voice was amazing, and I think she is the one of the best ones in this season. She definitely can sing, and I would buy her record if she becomes an Idol. I really think she is the one for this season. She is very astonishing, and also has a great personality. I think to become an American Idol; one should have braveness and the passion. I hope she wins for this season. She is great.

No comments: