Friday, February 01, 2008

Louis C.K.

I thought I would provide everyone with a little comic relief for the weekend. I don't know how many of you have heard of the stand-up comedian Louis C.K., but I think the guy is absolutely brilliant. I first saw an hour-long HBO special entitled "Shameless" featuring the guy a couple weeks ago. I'm not a huge stand-up comedy fan to begin with, but Louis C.K. had me hooked from the get go. He talks about a variety of topics ranging from standing in line at the post office to hilarious stories about his wife and daughter. After seeing the HBO special, I couldn't resist going on YouTube and looking up some more of his content. To my surprise, a ton of his stuff showed up and it was all pretty good. Nothing beats burning some time listening to Louis C.K.'s thoughts on life. I can guarantee that after seeing this clip, some of you will watch a few more. Enjoy and have a great weekend.

No comments: