Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hiltons

Paris Hilton's little brother just got a DUI and it has been all over the news all day/night. What is up with this? The kid isn't even famous he's just the brother of an undeserved celebrity. The media has to start paying attention to more important issues, even if it is in the world of celebrities. There are more important stories in the entertainment industry than some underage kid getting a DUI. Is he going to become famous now just because of this? If so then I want to move to another country. On another note, California is attempting to implement a law that says paparazzi must stay 60 ft away from celebrities at all times. I think this is a brilliant idea and should have been issued a long time ago. Celebrities deserve protection. If some dude followed me around with a camera taking my pictures I could easily get a restraining order or something like that. Why can't celebrities do this too?

No comments: