Friday, February 29, 2008

"New" news....

As I read over a gossip website I enjoy reading (411mania.com) I came across an blurp from the Hollywood Reporter telling about New Line Cinema will now be under Warner Bros.. They explain the new role in which New Line will have with in Warner Bros. dealing with more art and independent films.

They talk about how New Line was originally independent from a large studio and then was bought out by Ted Turner and was a part of the Turner family. One Turner was bought out and merged with Warner Bros. it was just a matter of time that New Line would also be put under Warner Bros..

This is just a little story that I found that I consider interesting and in the future could possible become a big deal. Where less larger studios are around to vi for blockbuster movies.

No comments: