Friday, February 29, 2008

Facebook Anthem

">

Facebook is a personal blog that is open to everyone. I believe almost everyone in the United States has facebook to create themselves online. I've had facebook for almost 3 years, but I am not a huge fan of it. It used to be only for college students to get connected with friends or others through friends. However, nowdays they added too many features to it. I found this video called Facebook Anthem; I think it's very interesting because it is about how the facebook created so many features compare to the beginning. I somehow lost my interest in the facebook after they started adding so many features because it was too annoying for me to deal with it. They just kept adding and adding more items which require people's attention. I think people might find newer features of facebook interesting, but for me, it feels kind of irritating and boring. I don't want to hug anybody, do the quiz, or confirm someone's request. Facebook is a broad blog that people can keep in touch with friends over the world, but I believe they should stop adding items because it's just too much. I personally believe that no one will be excited by doing the quiz or confirm every invitations that they are already sufficient. They should use different strategies to get people's interests instead of keep adding new features.

No comments: