Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Powerthirst

I was at work this weekend and I overheard some of the guys I work with quoting something. It caught my attention mainly because of he voices they were using. Things they were saying for example were: "You will have so many babies, 400 BABIES", and "You will run as fast as a Kenyan, people will think you are Kenyan". This was all done in a crazy voice of someone who is clearly on tons of steroids. So I asked them what they were quoting. After they laughed for another ten minutes about it they explained it to me. It didn't really sound that exciting but I was still curious. After work we all went to my apartment where they showed me Powerthirst 1 and 2. At first I wasn't really sure what I was watching but as soon as I heard the first recognizable quote I began laughing. The videos are all about an energy drink and it basically makes fun of people who are overly ripped and obsessed with steroids and energy drinks, basically muscle builders. These videos on youtube although extremely random and slightly inappropriate are very entertaining. So I hope you all enjoy and share them with your friends. There are different versions to them with different pictures which are also quite entertaining.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs

No comments: